So I'm slacking.
I really want to get into blogging regularly whether or not people read it. I'm hoping it's enough to get my feelings out and maybe it will be easier to get de-stress when it's needed. Like a diary is to a little girl I want blogging to be for me.
Things that have happened lately...
I've started a new job, which I love. I'm actually happy to go into work everyday. I don't dread it like I did at the bank, although I still dread the morning alarm. I don't care how much you love your job no one wants to get up when that alarm goes off. The people are great, the hours are great, it's a relaxed atmosphere. Best of all: NO CRAZY CUSTOMERS YELLING AT ME! What more could I ask for?
My son is getting taller. Too tall. He's growing to the point he can grab things on top of tables that used to be safe havens for my expensive decor/things I don't want him touching. Pretty soon everything is going to be on top of the fridge! I wish he was talking more. We talk to him non stop and he understands just about everything we say he just doesn't talk back so much. Mayeb I should sigh with relief he isn't fighting back with me so much yet. I'm sure it will come with time. He's only 18 months and says 7 words which is ahead of the 5 the doctor thinks he should be saying. I shouldn't worry so much.
I'm a worrier. I'm not sure why. Pessimism is as ingrained in me as is my Irish lineage. Thank goodness my husband is the exact opposite or we would be in a world of trouble. My husband will be traveling to Syracuse again for work... :( I hate when he has to travel. It's not even that far but Miss. Doomsday comes out of me and thinks of everything bad that could happen while he is on the road.
Okay, I need to stop, stop, stop. It will be fine! hahaha
See? I need to de-stress.
Okay. I need to get ready for my night out tonight.
xO, Stefi.
No comments:
Post a Comment